Recipe: Delicious My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚

My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚.

My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 most diverse and have ideal flavor that unique. Several types of My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 recipes are also enough convenient to process and dont take long. Although not everybody likes My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 food, now some people are getting attached and like the various My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 foods on hand. This could be visible than the number of restaurants that supply My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 as one of the dishes. You can cook My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚

  1. Prepare 2 pints of Water boiling more if needed.
  2. Prepare 500 g of frozen broccoli.
  3. Prepare 1 of chicken breast diced.
  4. You need 1/2 tsp of black Pepper.
  5. You need 3 of heaped tbls Stilton Cheese.
  6. It's 1/4 cup of Double Cream.
  7. You need of Garnish with fresh parsley.

My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 step by step

  1. Boil the water and add to a saucepan and add the broccoli bring to the boil and turn down and simmer..
  2. Dice the chicken into small pieces and add to the broccoli with the pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes..
  3. Next add the Stilton and stir in until it melts in. Then add to a blender blend until smooth..
  4. Add the blended soup back to the pan add the cream and stir in bring back to the boil and serve. Add a little fresh parsley to garnish..

Obtain ingredients for making My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are many kinds of My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 that are simple and fast to process into delicious serving. You can always praxis this My Broccoli + Stilton Soup with Chicken. 😚 recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we prepare various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment