How to Cook Tasty My Broccoli & Stilton Soup

My Broccoli & Stilton Soup.

My Broccoli & Stilton Soup My Broccoli & Stilton Soup highly diverse and own mind taste that unique. Some types of My Broccoli & Stilton Soup recipes are also enough simple to process and do not take lengthy. Though not everybody likes My Broccoli & Stilton Soup food, currently few people are get attached and like the various My Broccoli & Stilton Soup foods on hand. This could be seen of the number of restaurants that provide My Broccoli & Stilton Soup as one of the serving. You can cook My Broccoli & Stilton Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Broccoli & Stilton Soup

  1. You need 5 of florets of frozen broccoli.
  2. You need 3 tsp of size cubes of Stilton or Gorgenzola cheese.
  3. Prepare 2 tbls of white onion chopped.
  4. You need 2/2 Tsp of Black Pepper.
  5. Prepare 1 pint of Water.

My Broccoli & Stilton Soup instructions

  1. Boil the broccoli for 5 minutes add the onions..
  2. After another 5 minutes add the cheese, stir in and simmer for a further 5 minutes..
  3. Next add the black pepper the soup will now go creamy with the cheese. Add it to a blender until it's smooth, pour it back into the pan and when cooled add a tbls double cream..
  4. Heat up when your serving. Add to a serving bowl and add a few edible seeds to dress it..

To get ingredients for manufacture My Broccoli & Stilton Soup recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and even on the market. There are ample types of My Broccoli & Stilton Soup that are easy and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly praxis this My Broccoli & Stilton Soup recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment